This new program in Global Luxury Management has been developed to give a special strength to the 30th anniversary of the first Sup de Luxe program created in 1990.
It was obvious that after having been the pioneer in Luxury Management and Marketing Training, Sup de Luxe had the opportunity to create this new program, full time, in English.
A program which prepares students for management jobs through in-depth study of production, logistics and control, with an emphasis on financial strategies and global management. Comprehensive training in marketing and brand management, with a special emphasis on social media. A special focus on retailing, merchandising and on-line selling. This program prepares students with the skills needed for a successful luxury career.
All teaching methods, including pro-active and internet systems will be used, but the majority of the courses will be based on the business case method.
An in-depth analysis of a real business situation (a team project presented to a luxury company) will conclude the program.
In depth expertise in business management
- Luxury marketing management
- Luxury retailing and merchandising
- Management of creation
- Luxury talent management
- Manufacturing, supply chain and procurement. Logistics
- Luxury legal issues
- Sectorial analysis
This program provides a global and comprehensive approach to the luxury sector.
Students will be prepared to become country managers or marketing development managers, as well as support managers, in key areas.
But they will learn to have the flexibility to start their career in sales, marketing and merchandising jobs.
Their major fields of expertise will be:
- Digital and one-to-one marketing
- Retailing, Merchandising and Visual Merchandising
- Sales activities, and, in particular the development and management of international networks
- Development and Applied Marketing
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Global Management
They will be prepared for jobs in the following sectors:
- Fashion and accessories
- Jewellery and Watches
- Perfumes and Cosmetics
- Wines and Spirits
- Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Tourism and upscale Travel
- Other sectors, where the concept of ‘Trading up’ is a source of development and profitability
As they graduate from this program, they will be ready for a completely international career.